Dear friends!

I have factory reset my phone, Moto E 1st Generation. It has been
updated in new version. Last time I had done it. When it was in it's
old version. That time I did not loss my contacts, but this time,
suddenly I have loss my contacts. I am trying to add some contacts
through wats app, but, it is not opening edit filled to type the name.
Can someone tell me the steps to migrate contacts from our old phone
to new phone.  Last time, Rohiet had transffered my contacts through
bluetooth, which I have in   E5.

Please helop me in this regard.

--
Regards,
Neelima

Curiosity si a one bugg, that bites most men.