Dear All,

Could someone suggest an accessible key board for my Samsung J5, which
is running Android 6.0 MM?

Although the in built app is quite accessible, wanted to replace it
with one, due to its double tapping feature.

Prefer one, which would allow me to be typed by lifting the fingure.

--
Best,

MRS
"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what
you are not". - Unknown

Sent from my iPad