Hello!

Neelima.

Am using Moto E first Generation, Kitkat 4.4.4. I have factory reset
my Mob on Saturday, Now, everything is going well, but, Am facing
difficulty in once. I cannot read Hindi, when I go  to google TTS, It
says, Install voice data disable. Then, it says, once, launch voice
data disable, again it says, launch voice data. When I go to choose an
option of Language, I find only three or four languages, English,
French, Jarmani, Ktali, But, I don't find Hindi. Marathi, and some
other languages. I got an advice to format again it, but, without that
Can I do something? I will format it, but, still I am waiting for any
other sollution. One sited person has also got the same things in my
mobile.

Please help me in this regard.

--
Regards,
Neelima

Curiosity si a one bugg, that bites most men.