Good evening all,
which is the best black background theme for Galaxy J5-6 mobile which is
running on Android 6.0.1? I have installed two themes from play store, first
one asking to install CM Launcher. I don’t know CM Launcher is good or not and
never experienced any launchers. 2nd one vanished, didn’t find anywhere. Please
suggest any theme or launcher. I have to change the background into black
especially in settings since it’s light background is very strain for my eyes.
About Galaxy J5-6: Like other Samsung galaxy phones, this is also accessible
and very user friendly. it has 2GB RAM, Quad core Processor, 5.2” display, 16GB
internal memory, 3100 mAh battery, 13 and 5 MP cameras in rear and front
respectively, and running on 6.0.1 Marshmellow.
Hoping your replies.
----
Blog : http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
Facebook : http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr