Hi, The simple and accessible option for blocking and unblocking is by
using default feature of phone.
For doing so, you need to go to the particular contact, choose edit
option, and then click on more option. There you would find option
"send calls to voice mail". By checking this, calls will be blocked
and by unchecking this, calls will be unblocked.
Obviously, for doing this, the caller's number must be saved in your
contact list.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000