Hi Vamshi,
Whenever you are exporting the whatzapp chat through email, it goes as an
attachment. There is a restriction on the size of the data that can be sent
as attachment, through the mail from iPhone. I don’t remember the exact
size, and I think you can transfer only a maximum of around 2GB of data. You
may cross check whether the mail is sent or not by visiting the outbox on
the mail app, and you'll find these unsent emails on this folders. I have
also encountered similar problems while forwarding large data from whatzapp
through mail.
Hope this helps.
Regards,

Prof. B.S.M. Kumar, M.Sc., M.Tech., PhD.
Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish
Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org
Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864
Twitter: @BSMKumar1
Cell: +91-9840139849
Skype: bsm.kumar

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"