Hi,

At times reaching out directly to the developers solves the issue. In
RBS, I found the Bloomberg developers quite interested towards
accessibility and they though are working at their own pace yet have
given me few sollutions which now enable me to use a Bloomberg
terminal as rapidely as a sighted person does. There's some work going
on the internal Intranet so I hope it would also become screen reader
friendly in couple of months. A lot of devs have positive attitude
towards accessibility but they are missguided at times.

Regards,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767