Many thanks for the information!
Although I don't use android so I have checked the website and got the info I
needed!
-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Prabhu Kota
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:20 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Accessbility in ATM's

there is this app called talking atm locator  if you are using android.
they has a  website as well.
if you key in the pincode of your area, it lists out any such atms if available.
pm to know more on talking atm system and how it works.
i  suppose this is off topic how ever, :)

On 16/12/2016, ARORA Meesha <meesha.ar...@soprasteria.com> wrote:

> Alright thank you!
> Meesha

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
probationary officer: andhra bank
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.pra...@gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance