Which Samsung would be the best you think, Kiran?
Ajay, Samsung Galaxy J7
Prime exceeds my budget a little. Also I see Moto g+ with 32 gb with
Samsung 16 gb. Would that hold an edge with its features?
It still wont' be my primary device, but I'll want to be using my
phone for multi purpose.

What other brands are the list members using?

Cheers

Mayank