if you are indeed beginner then you can go for samsun.

however, if you stretch to some extend in terms of learning then Moto won't be any issue.

On 12/29/2016 11:02 AM, sanjeev kumar wrote:
hai dear members, I am not able to decide between samsung or moto g
phones. which ones are easy to use I am a beginner as far as smart
phones are concern. please suggest which phone is easy to use moto g
or samsung

waiting for prompt reply

sanjeev

Jeegar Pithava Probationary officer in State Bank of India contact details cell- 9924796432 and 7041361975 email address- jeegarpit...@gmail.com editional id- jeegar.pithava2...@tiss.edu facebook- http://facebook.com/jeegar.pithva. "send from Mozilla Thunderbird email client"