paytm wont  open in e5

On 02/01/2017, Subhash Kumar <justcallme1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have forgotten my paytm password. For resetting the password, I have
> received a link for password reset  on my registered mobile number by way
> of
> sms.
> Please tell me how to open that link in the sms. I am using nokia E5
>
> Thanks in anticipation,
>
> Subhash

                   thanks and   regards
your's    PRABHU K.
phone:  +91 8464070041
probationary officer: andhra bank
you can give me a personal message by clicking the link below!!
kota.pra...@gmail.com
skype me!  prabhu.95
lets connect on facebook:
https://facebook.com/kota.prabhu?v=info&refid=17&ref=pymk
99% of our problems are caused by 1% of our carelessness and negligance