I am also using zebronics tabmate Bluetooth keyboard, one thing I like
about it, it has marvelous battery backup. I charge it only once in a
month and use almost 5 - 6 hours daily.
Yes its keys are too close to each other as it is difficult to type
with out errors. But error free typing can be learned with the time.
Its size is pocket friendly, as it just 2.5 inches longer and 3mm
wider than moto g third generation phone.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765