hi sir! can we do all most all things with this zebronics tabmate
Bluetooth keyboard? like call receiving, making calls, selecting the
more option buttons, checking time,  battery status, tower signal
strength, sending messages, adding icons to the home screen and
removing them from home screen when we require, selecting globle and
local contacts menus, selecting directly the buttons, links, combo
boxes, check boxes, heading levels and copying all the text on the
current page in the internet when we open any item in the chrome.
this type of all things can we do with this without touching the
screen? because previously i purchased a blue tooth keyboard from nfb
bangalore. i could not do all the things i stated above but i could do
all those things with the external keyboard which is connected through
OTG cable to my android.thanks

On 1/8/17, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sir,
>
> I keep this in my office bag so turn on the Bluetooth as and when
> required. Haven't noticed rapid battery consumption even if I have
> accidently left it on.
>
> HTH,
> Ajay
>
> On 1/8/17, Pranay Gadodia <pranaygado...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Ajay, Mohib,
>> Do you keep your phone Bluetooth on all the time to keep it connected to
>> the
>> keyboard so that it can be used immediately whenever required? ? And how
>> much is the consumption of your phone battery - do you have to charge
>> your
>> phone more than once a day?
>>
>> Thanks for your inputs.
>> Regards,
>> Pranay.

no waves no sea,
no hurdles no life,
so keep trying to achieve goals in your life,
mobile: +919493607122
Skype: erriswami2
mail:
olivepre...@gmail.com