Hi friends i am using lenovo k5+ mobile with  3gb ram and running on
Android 5.0 version but after some system updates last one week i
facing the some problem with talkback and shine plus apps. Whenever i
am using shine plus it will automatically turned off after five to ten
minutes. Whenever i am using talk back  my mobile phone is not ringing
for incoming calls

 so I  am feeling very bad. If anyone will you guide to rectify the
problem . thank you my dear friends.--
G. Alagia Perumal
09003996344
"Try and Fail But Don't Fail To Try"