Hi

Previously I used eloquence as my screen reader for my Samsung Galaxy
phone. I realized that whenever I take out my SD card, the voice
automatically shift to the default reader, i.e., Samsung TTS.
I uninstalled and reinstalled it now, but ETI seems to be not working.
I mean, it will work only for few minutes and after 10 minutes or so,
it switches to the Samsung TTS again.
Tried this 5 6 times but this problem persists.
Can someone help please.

--

Believe in WORK not in LUCK! & Most of all, trust in God but don't be
dependent on Him.