Hi all,

For the past 1 week, my Eloquence is not working in my Samsung galaxy phone.

Issue in detail:
Prior to this 1 week, my eloquence worked very fine but whenever I
removed my SD card for some purposes, the voice changed to the default
reader  i.e., Samsung TTS.
So, I did some workarounds like uninstalling and reinstalling the
software but the same problem persists.
I also tried installing the software without the SD card inserted in
my phone but still this problem did not go.
Though the software got installed every time, but it ran only for 10
odd minutes and automatically shift to the Samsung TTS.
Can someone help me resolve this issue because I am in need of this
ETI voice due to my personal preference.

-- 

Believe in WORK not in LUCK! & Most of all, trust in God but don't be
dependent on Him.
---
Thanks,
Cornelius Lyngdoh.



Search for previous postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in



_______________________________________________
Mobile.accessindia mailing list
Mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in

to post send mail to: mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in

Disclaimer:
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the 
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent 
through this mailing list..

Reply via email to