Mr.Dinesh I am using android mobile since 3 and half years even today
I am facing accessibility problem in many apps one such example is
Indigo Airlines app for a visually impaired person is not possible to
book ticket or even to log in in this app & another app is Government
of India volit app BHIM for totally blind person this app is not at
all accessable

On 2/1/17, turab chimthanawala <turab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mr. Dinesh
> Nice of you to undertake a conscious study of mobile applications'
> accessibility. Well I have encountered the following problems while
> operating on a I phone.
> 1. While browsing through many applications especially news apps often
> a running advertisement pops up which is difficult to close as on
> tapping anywhere on the screen it opens safari and I am forced to
> reopen the application.
> 2. Certain news application namely  scroll, Times of India, Economic
> times are hardly accessible.
> 3. In apps such as OLA there are many unlabelled buttons which causes
> great difficulty in choosing the desired vehicle such as Mini, Micro,
> Sedan and the like.
> Hope you could look into these.
> Best
> Turab
>
> On 2/1/17, Bala Balaji <balajip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dineshkaushal,
>>
>> Yes,  I have published paper in IEEE
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Dinesh Kaushal <dineshkaus...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Balaji,
>>>
>>> Are the results of this survey published anywhere for reference?

vivek doddamani, Ph.o9868954833, 08860410944, New delhi, Skype- vivek.doddamani