Dear list members,
At present I am trying to learn i-phone 4s with operating system 7.11
or so. I am trying to learn with voiceover easy website tutorials. I
am facing problem in activating the rotor on my i-phone. Its home key
is not working So I have to use Assistive Touch Menu. Please guide me
as how to activate rotor on this i-phone.
Awaiting your reply,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni