All the members of the AccessIndia family

It is taking me considerable efforts penning down this mail. I am fighting down
mixed emotions to put this down.

Well, as  is said, what is is permanent is change. So, I have decided to step
down from the moderator role, which I have been discharging for all these years.

It takes me back, when Kiran Kaja asked me to take this role as he got
preoccupied with a job change then. I happily took it up as it was a good
platform to get connected with. I did realize the potential of this platform
and it gave me an opportunity to return back to the society which gave me so
much.

I held the list in trust and tried to serve it to the best of my ability. I do
cherish the considerable love I got from all the members. I am also thankful to
the mentors team who worked quietly in the background to make the list more
agreeable and cohesive.

Kiran is the list owner and it was agreed, he would ensure the platform is up
and running. My role was to keep the conversation on the list on an acceptable
level adhering to the list guidelines which we had worked on.

All was fine, until a year now, there are some issues regarding the platform.
There are bugs in the pages where I have to approve new members etc. For almost
a year, there is no addition of members to the list. Those who are in digest
mode are not getting mails for the last 5 months etc. I having been writing to
him regarding these issues. It seems, I have lost all contacts with him.

This is not getting me anywhere and I don't want to take blame for lapses for
which I am not responsible for. If we do encounter server issues similar to
what we had in the past, there is pretty little I can do as I don't have any
credentials of this platform.

I gave myself a very long rope, however, I am run out of it. If anyone from the
list can somehow reach out to him, probably we can get the list to order.

To my mind, this list has grown almost to an institution heights. I shudder to
think it take the InclusivePlanet way.
Being an ardent optimist, I do hope the list shall overcome this rough patch.

So what it would mean for the present, I shall not intervene into any
conversation as I am no more a moderator from now onwards. I shall not be
taking any maintenance request from any member.

It shall be on an auto pilot mode. My ardent request to all is to still follow
the list guidelines meticulously, for doing so it shall maintain the dignity
and realize the purpose for which the list was made in the first place.

I express my sincere thanks to all those who were with me and my apologies to
those to whom I had to take action. I don't hold any grudge or any vendetta in
doing so. It was an unpleasant task nevertheless a job which had to be done.

With this I sign off as a moderator.

Warmly
Harish Kotian
Moderator, AccessIndia

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.