Hi list members,
For the past few days, I'm finding it difficult to operate my phone
(Samsung galaxy j5 2016 edition) with talkback.
Whenever I open the keyboard in whatsapp to type something, talkback
becomes completely silent, only announcing the digit keys.
After that, it announces only few things in the phone, remaining
silent at many crutial places.
Please help me in resolving this issue, as it persists even after
upgrading the android and installing all available updates.
Thanks,
Avichal
--
Avichal bhatnagar