Hi Folks,

Hope every one is doing well.
Let's come to the topic:
Guys I would like to know which android phone and tablet is been used
by our VI friends and Please share your experience with it.

I have taken iniciative to verify google play products against low end
devices for accessibility and usability.
The cost of android device shouldn't be more than 10000 rupees and
technically the configuration of the device shouldn't be more than 1.5
Gb of Ram along with android version shouldn't be lesser than 4.4.4
(kitkat).

Guys do share your experience and suggestions regarding google play
products on your android device and make sure that your device matches
above configuration.

--
Best
Akhilesh Malani

Mob: +917032857390
Skype: akhi_25thcentury

"Live like a king and die like a legend"