hi there,
if the message contains more than 160 charectors, the message will get
converted in to multy media message.
and, you don't have any option, but, what I can suggest you is, once
you paste the content in the message body, try to edit the blank lines
and the extra text and, make sure that, limitations  with 160
charactors

On 20/02/2017, nidhi kothari <nidhikothar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi friends, i m nidhi from ahmedabad.
> as subject lines says, is it possible that send message from whats app to
> text?
> i have tried to do it by copy message from whats app and paste in to
> messanger but  could not get success.
> reply what to do.

join our whatsapp group  [tech zone] to discuss about the technology
by sending your name to 7795927572
visit my website
www.alt.org.in
to download the latest softwares/circulars
jamd  at internet?
reach me through the following

mobile: +91 9599194749

skype: Shankar.a