Hi. I need an application which would convert the mobile into a smart cane.
Such an app could help us while walking in an enclosed environment. I don't
think this is a difficult task.     May I ask the developers on the list to
give thought to this idea if no such app exists.

Thanks and regards
Aruni Sharma

Associate prof. JNPG College

Lucknow