it is same how you answer your telephone call. either you can double tap on slide to answer button or double tap using your two fingers anywhere on the screen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sakina Dhariwala " <sfd100...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Attending a whatsapp call with talkback

Hi, how to attend whats app call in IPhone 5s?
Thanks in advance and warm regards Sakina.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: February 27, 2017 01:19 PM

Otherwise, swiping 3 fingers right also answers the call.
----- Original Message ----- From: shankar shan To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs.
 Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 11:00 AM

 hi there,

 before getting the whatsapp call, please make sure that, all the
 notifications  cleared from the pannel
 suggesting because, u might not get the accept and declain buttons.
 once u get the  call, please press volume down key to reduce the ring
 tune volume.
 then go to notification pannel and tapp on answer button.
 some time, swipe may not work, hence, please use explore by touch on
 notification pannel to get the accept or declain button.

 On 26/02/2017, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
 > Friends
 > It is a bit urgent.
 > How to receive a whatsapp call with talkback?
 > I cannot seem to find any labeled or even unlabelled button etc.
 >

 > सादर / With thanks & Regards
 > राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
 > सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
 > बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
 > भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
 > नागपुर Nagpur
 >
 > 0712 2806369
 >
 > President
 > VIBEWA
 > Co-Moderator
 > VIB-India
 >
 > A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
 > laughter.
 >

 > ________________________________
 >
> Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
 > asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
> passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not > respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they
 > may look.
 >

> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are > addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, > review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in > this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you > have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for > the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for
 > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the > person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

-- join our whatsapp group [tech zone] to discuss about the technology
 by sending your name to 7795927572
 visit my website
 www.alt.org.in
 to download the latest softwares/circulars
 jamd  at internet?
 reach me through the following

 mobile: +91 9599194749

 skype: Shankar.a