Hi,
1. contacts and call:
Though the default app is not feature rich, it is completely accessible.
If you wish, DW Dialer can be considered.2. messaging (SMS)
Completely accessible.
3. camera
You can replace it by google Camera.
4. calculator
Completely accessible.
5. calander
Completely accessible.
6. galary
Already attended.
7. voice recorder
HiQ .mp3 recorder.
8. fm radio (not internet radio)
accessible.
9. memo / note taking
Google keep or other apps can do the job.
10. weather app
Accessible weather.

My observation: Nothing wrong with moto smartphones from accessibility
point of view.
HTH

On 2/28/17, raaju <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Messaging, call, calander, calculator, contacts,  fm radio apps are very
> much accessible  right out of the box, no need to use 3rd party application
> for that purpose. Yeah, galary of moto phones are completely inaccessible,
> you can use es file explorer as your galary application. Camera of course,
> is not accessible, but I no longer need as well. For camera purpose I'm
> fine
> with back camera shelfi. Moto x play, being near to stock android device,
> doesn't associate with any 3rd party apps, that's why you are free to
> experiment

"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds"
Francis Bacon

With regards:
Prashanth MN
Panchayat Development Officer,
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department