Dear List members,
Recently I have installed Bhim app on my Iphone 5s. The phone is running on
latest IOS. The app does not seems to be accessible with Voiceover. Any
suggestions?
Looking forward to suggestions to make the app useable.

Regards,
Vivek Singhal,

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, India. The information
contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.