Hi Sir,

Though I haven't personally tried it on IOS but have heard that its
not usable on either of the versions. It works fine on Android though.
We are in touch with the devs and they are working on the
accessibility. Though I'm not aware of the technical aspects but they
say that its easier to make it accessible on android than IOS.

Regards,
Ajay

On 3/3/17, Singhal, Vivek (सिंघल, विवेक) <singha...@indianoil.in> wrote:
> Dear List members,
> Recently I have installed Bhim app on my Iphone 5s. The phone is running on
> latest IOS. The app does not seems to be accessible with Voiceover. Any
> suggestions?
> Looking forward to suggestions to make the app useable.
>
> Regards,
> Vivek Singhal,
>

>   ________________________________
>
> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, India. The
> information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
> message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> message and any attachments.
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767