hi sakina madam! go to your red me phone setting, then more, here you
will get an option tethering and portable hotspot. dubble tab that
option. here you will get 3 option. USB tethering, portable hotspot
and Bluetooth tethering. dubble tab on portable hotspot off switch.
now your hotspot is active. dubble tab on set up wifi hotspot. set
your user name, password and tab save butten. now open your I phone's
wifi setting select user name. enter your password tab connect butten.
hope you will be able to use internet.