How do we handle the change in answering calls? I've heard locating
the slider and swiping right with one finger doesn't work with
Talkback in Android latest build? The Google help section in this
regard also is not updated it seems! Also, is there any increase in
battery drain?

Some inputs based on actual experience may be of great help!

Regards.

Viraj