----- Original Message -----
From: Amit Bhatt
To: vishnu.ramchand...@mphasis.com
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 1:10 PM
Subject: Information for SayEverything list subscribers

For SayEverything subscribers:

Dear all,

As you know we have recently migrated SayEverything mailing list to a new
server and there is also a slight change in our mailing list address.

The same has already been diseminated to the members across the list, however,
I am repeatedly sending this message to keep everyone informed about the new
changes in order to ensure smooth functionality of mailing list.

We had some problems previously with the mailing list services and due to it's
result, some of our members got unsubscribed from the list end.
Now we have resolved this issue and want to ensure whether all mails are
delivered to you via new list address. I will also recommend you all to keep
eyes on your spam folder time to time, so your mails are not missed.

Kindly use the new list address: sayeveryth...@lists.sayeverything.org to post
all your messages.

Please also share this information to all your friends and associates who got
unsubscribed from the mailing list for some reasons or who wish to subscribe to
the list.

For any query or concern, do write me at: misterbh...@gmail.com or call me on
9560175887.

thanks,