Those are two completely different animals though. I am looking for something
like:

  isIn(5, [1, 3, 4]) -> false
  isIn(3, [1, 3, 4]) -> true

Maybe since JS has two types of equality, there could be an "isIn" and
"isInExact" function.

We could also allow iterators instead of arrays. It would leave the iterators
in an undefined state since it wouldn't have to iterate through all the
elements.