On 1/12/06, Thomas Hervé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I finally get something to work :
> http://trac.mochikit.com/wiki/ScriptAculoUs.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Thomas. I'll be working on this
over the weekend.

Since I split my time between mochikit and dojo, I'd like to have this
library available in both. I'm moving everything into a 'Mochirrific'
object and aliasing all the mochikit functions into that object. Most
if not all have dojo equivalents, which should make porting to dojo a
matter of aliasing the dojo funtions onto the base object.

Larger changes like getting rid of the queue code in favor of Async
stuff will depend on time constraints. Anyway, just a heads up.