On Feb 7, 2006, at 5:03 AM, Leonardo Soto M wrote:

Bob Ippolito wrote:

> [...]
> Test.Simple is gone!  I made some changes to SimpleTest so that it
> works in Safari and Firefox.  I have not tested elsewhere.

It worked for me on FF 1.5, Opera 8.5, IE 6 and IE 5.5 (Well, not "pure 5.5", I'm using the hack that allows you to have IE 5, 5.5 and 6 on the same Windows installation).

What stopped SimpleTest from working on Safari?. I've no access to the Mac world.

"display:none" stopped SimpleTest from working. It seems that doing that unloads (or never loads, depending on when you do it) the iframe. The setTimeout might not be necessary and the change from setAttribute to attribute setting is definitely not relevant, but it's less code and more clear.

http://www.google.com/search?q=iframe+safari+display+none
http://developer.apple.com/internet/webcontent/iframe.html

-bob