Hello.

I am writing a web application. There is a main page which loads the
MochiKit library and my own JavaScript library. In order to avoid this
very weighty loading (few seconds) every time I change of page, I'm
using an iFrame which can access to the already loaded javascript
methods and variables tanks to parent.any_function() or
parent.any_variable. But, to stay transparent and lighter, I would
prefer access the functions like in the main page => any_function() or
any_variable.

Has anyone an idea to avoid long manipulations like var any_variable1
= parent.any_variable1 ; any_variable2 = parent.any_variable2...
because I have a lot of functions and variables !

Thanks a lot for help