hi
   i am working with swapdom function here two radio button are
swapping each other.Here i want to call update1 function with
parameter list is userID, listID,name,etc .when i called onclick
function with the argument list it not respond when i used alert
function, alert massage come in alert box .
Tell me the correct way with above argument list so my function give
some response .

 var div1 =
SPAN({},INPUT({'type':'radio'
,'name':'timeval','value':'start','onclick':'alert("aaaaa")'}))
         swapDOM(data['rad1id'], div1)