I haven't had time to respond to Amit's post, but I thought I would take the
time now to indirectly respond via Per's comments...

> Per Cederberg said:

<snip>
> what would be interesting is a jQuery compability module,
> mapping jQuery calls into MochiKit ones. At least
> so that some jQuery plug-ins would be usable with MochiKit.

Perhaps that might be a worthwhile idea...very interesting...I wonder how
much work that would be. Anyone have an idea?

> What are the use cases for the proposed MochiKit.Remote module? What
> would the API look like? Why isn't the Async module sufficient? (What
> is missing in your opinion?)

I was wondering the same thing...

Jason Bunting