MochiKit 1.4.1 has now been released and is available on the web site:

   http://mochikit.com/download.html

This version contains the correction of a few issues found since the
original 1.4 release:

    * Added export of deprecated MochiKit.DOM.computedStyle function (#324).
    * Fixed issue in MochiKit.Style.getElementDimensions when elements
are hidden due to CSS class definitions (#325).
    * Moved makePositioned, undoPositioned, makeClipping and
undoClipping from MochiKit.DOM to MochiKit.Style due to circular
dependency (#327).
    * Fixed makeClipping and undoClipping to handle overflow-x and
overflow-y styles correctly (#326).
    * Fixed issue with Event.relatedTarget() sometimes returning XUL
elements in Mozilla-based browsers (#322).

We are now back to zero known bugs in our stable release. Lets hope it
lasts a bit longer than the last time around... :-)

Our compability with version 1.3 should also be slightly improved due
to fixing #324. Many thanks for the excellent bug reports that helped
finding and fixing these issues!

Cheers,

/Per