Some more input regarding comparisons. Found this in the Python 3
changelog:
http://docs.python.org/release/3.0.1/whatsnew/3.0.html#ordering-comparisons
Essentially they've decided to tighten the rules, making all the
examples I listed above throw a: "TypeError: unorderable types:"
exception.

Regards
// Fredrik Blomqvist