Not Dead: Feature Complete.

Since this issue comes up every year or so, I think there should be a
simple explanation on the website homepage, something like:

MochiKit is considered "feature complete" at version 1.4, and is
therefore not in active development. It simply does what we have
needed it to do for quite a few years so we haven't bothered to make
any major changes to it. Contributions and improvements are welcome
via GitHub.