Hi,

I'm having a difficult time compiling mod-fcgid.  My Make file is this:

#
#  Makefile for Apache2
#

builddir     = .

top_dir      = /usr/lib/httpd

top_srcdir   = ${top_dir}
top_builddir = ${top_dir}
VPATH = arch/unix/

#include ${top_builddir}/build/special.mk
include ${top_builddir}/modules.mk

APXS      = apxs
APACHECTL = apachectl
EXTRA_CFLAGS = -I$(builddir)

all: local-shared-build

clean:
        rm -f *.o *.lo *.slo *.la arch/unix/*.o arch/unix/*.lo arch/unix/*.slo
arch/unix/*.la .libs/* arch/unix/.libs/*

When I run the command I get this output:

[root@ mod_fcgid.2.2]# make top_dir=/usr/lib/httpd/
make: *** No rule to make target `fcgid_bridge.slo', needed by `mod_fcgid.la'.
Stop.

If I uncomment "#include ${top_builddir}/build/special.mk" it just gives me an
error that "special.mk" cannot be found.  I've researched into what special.mk
is but haven't been able to find anything it doesn't come with the source code
thats for sure.  Naturally there isn't any yum depositories I've been able to
find with the module.

Any help is much appreciated!

Andrew