Hello Gilles,

Are you familiar with how mod_fcgid executes scripts? Basically, the
executable is run and stays in memory so that it can serve any future
requests without forking additional processes per request. Once the
process reaches the timeout defined in the mod_fcgid configuration (or
the max number of requests) the process will die and a new process
will be created by the next request.

Unfortunately, without access to the mod_fcgid configuration you are
at the mercy of the timeout or max requests variables defined by the
administrator. That is why it appears to take so long for your scripts
to update.

Sorry for the bad news but I hope this helps.

Josiah Purtlebaugh