Take a look here:

Not sure about the commands to do it.
Sorry for being of more help in this case.

On 2016-10-17 08:29, Ajay Garg wrote:
Thanks Jens for the help.

Jens, if I may request, could you instead let me know how to generate
proper rpms from the sources in this case?
That will be a cleaner way, and might help others too who might need
these updated packages as rpms.

Just a pointer to the link explaining how to generate the deb files
from modmemanager/libqmi/libmbim source-files will help :)

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Schroer, Jens Peter