On 07/19/2017 04:14 AM, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Neil Cherry <nche...@linuxha.com> wrote:
I'm stuck at the beginning, I have this nice Netgear 341u and I don't know

Any pointers?

With the AC341U you may get a "usb0" interface where you can run DHCP
directly and then access the Web UI interface via http://192.168.1.1
(or whatever IP it gets). But, the AC341U may also give you an MBIM
function to control and manage the modem (which I guess you'd prefer
being a headless system), at the same time as the usb0 interface, plus
TTYs and what not. I've usually seen this device managed in MBIM mode
with ModemManager (you need cdc_mbim, cdc-wdm drivers in the kernel,
plus a new enough libmbim+ModemManager).

I have a wwan0 and cdc-wdm

How about you send the debug log of MM to see where you're stuck at?

ModemManager 1.4

The log can be found here:
https://ushomeautomation.com/temp/MomdemManager.log

Thanks :-)
--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       nche...@linuxha.com
Author of:      Linux Smart Homes For Dummies