Hi,

> > And --3gpp-scan on that card showed 'available' for all networks.
> >
> > Thanks for any hints,
>
> Sorry, I'm not a qmi protocol expert so maybe I'm missing something,
> but those seem not to be useful to me for understanding the issue.
>
> Could you please send AT#MONI in one of the available serial ports and
> report the output?

AT#MONI returns:
#MONI: EE PSC:393 RSCP:-117 LAC:0489 Id:0D629F4 EcIo:-9.0 UARFCN:10786
PWR:-108dbm DRX:64 SCR:6288 URA:4294967295

> Has this modem ever worked properly with a different setup (e.g. SIM,
> OS...) ?

It has been a bit intermittent but at the moment is not registering at all
(with two SIMs from two different providers).

> The only real hint I can provide is to contact Telit technical
> support: they will probably ask you to update the firmware and retry
> and, if the problem persists, maybe collect a qxdm trace (that will
> definitely explain why the modem is not registering).

I've tried the latest Telit firmware I was sent (17.0.1.522) and the
behaviour is pretty much the same. I'll send a separate mail with the logs.

Thanks a lot for the replies,
Kelvin.