On Mon, 2018-02-12 at 17:07 +0100, Alfonso Sanchez-Beato wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found that a Quectel EC21-V modem was not showing the right state.
> This is an LTE-only modem, so the only supported network is EPS, but
> mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c was never calling
> mm_iface_modem_3gpp_update_eps_registration_state(), so the modem
> state never changed. This patch makes MM show the right status:
>
> https://paste.ubuntu.com/=7Stv2xjCKm/

Good catch.

There's actually one more place to update in
common_process_system_info_3gpp().  That's used if the modem supports
newer QMI commands.  For that I guess you need to cache whether
process_lte_info() returned  TRUE and if so, copy ps_registration_state
into eps_registration_state, then call
mm_iface_modem_3gpp_update_ps_registration_state() with that.

Dan