Hi Carsten,

Il giorno ven 22 feb 2019 alle ore 12:12 Stelling2 Carsten
<carsten.stelli...@goerlitz.com> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I must correct me, modem type is LE910-EU1 as Reinhard assumed. Sorry for
> this confusion.
> As a workaround for testing, we send AT+WS46 commands via D-Bus, but that
> seems possible only, if MM runs in debug mode.
> If we need this feature for production in the future, I understand that we
> can add it to the Telit plugin.

at the following link

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/dnlplm/ModemManager.git

you can find a fork with two additional commits that should implement
what needed.

Before sending to Aleksander a merge request would you like to give it a try?

Regards,
Daniele