On 9/28/2021 02:24, Lucas Pelegrino wrote:

> This modem works when I connect it by itself. I also tested
> different permutations and it seems it’s always the third modem that> can’t get a connection, independently of which one I put on first.
> This is the full log with debug on: https://pastebin.com/L3QWBppt
> <https://pastebin.com/L3QWBppt>
>
> Any ideas?

Your host controller has a limit of 16 hostchannels (see /drivers/usb/dwc2/core.h) which means that it can only handle 16 endpoints at a time. Your hardware is a Raspberry Pi and it is using an out-of-tree kernel driver (dwc_otg) which is known to be extremely buggy, one of many bugs is that it takes long time for it to release a hostchannel that is not in use.

cheers
Lars