Hi Amol,

Il giorno sab 6 nov 2021 alle ore 06:01 Amol Lad <amol....@4rf.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Daniele,
>
> I'm using PID 1061 (MBIM). I did some investigation and found that if I set
> AT#NITZ=15,1 then times are correctly reported. I'm now not recalling what
> was #NITZ? before I changed it.
>
> Please let me know if this information is sufficient. If not, I'll get debug
> logs and send across

that #NITZ values enable automatic date/time update (other than
setting the format of the #NITZ unsolicited, that should not be
important since there's no #NITZ unsolicited management in Telit
plugin).

Its default should be #NITZ=7,0 (meaning automatic update already enabled).

Is it possible that, for some reason, your modem had automatic update disabled?

Regards,
Daniele