On 12/28/21 4:59 AM, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
Hey,

We have created the issue in Gitlab and uploaded all the logs that related.
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/libqmi/-/issues/81

Please contact us if there is still anything missing.
Waiting for your kind reply. Thanks!

You missed to reply to my question before: can you confirm you're NOT
running qmicli commands in addition to MM managing the modem? or are
you running them?
If you're running custom qmicli commands you may be the one triggering
the client ids exhausted. MM by itself doesn't (shouldn't) do that.

In later reply he says no, but we are.

On a long running system I saw some kind of resource exhaustion; unfortunately
I was not able to examine the system myself, only that the system no longer
attempted to connect.

I've got some possible tests that may trigger the issue, but can you give me
some clues as to what I'm looking at, or what to avoid?

Thanks.