Amol,

Il giorno lun 28 nov 2022 alle ore 13:22 Aleksander Morgado
<aleksande...@chromium.org> ha scritto:

> > > Attaching full log and relevant portion seems below. No it's not
> > > regression. I just loaded 1.20.2 mainly for 5g support.
> > >

> > I've got  a bunch of changes fixing this and adding modes retrieval
> > through QMI (which makes more sense than using AT commands when
> > available), just need to find the time to polish and submit...
> >

> Great! thanks for letting us know

I've pushed a few commits for FN990 support at
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/dnlplm/ModemManager/-/tree/dp/fn990
based on today's main.

The qmi fallback is still not implemented, but they should solve the
modes issue.

The commits had very limited testing, so I haven't yet sent a MR: I'll
try to finalize once I come back from holidays, but still wanted to
share them with you.

Regards,
Daniele